Pathloss User Forums  

Go Back   Pathloss User Forums > Pathloss Forums > Pathloss Users Forum

Old 03-11-2003, 01:33 PM
JAD

When you generate a terrain data, and going to the worksheet module, using the ITU-R P.530-7/8 reliability method, is the geo-climatic factor, particularly in the path classification, automatically selected?? as well as the over water modification?? also the probability dN/dh??

thanks.
Old 04-06-2003, 12:51 PM
Anuj

Default Re

Hi
Yes, it does select all these parameters automatically but if you go to worksheet menu you can modify all these values as per your coordiates. This selction is there if you click on the path between the two sites and go to Geo Clim option.
Thanks
Old 06-11-2003, 10:34 AM

Actually, I'm not sure that PathLoss can select the over water modification or also the probability dN/dh. For me, PL4 reuses the last value of the probability dN/dh and the over water modification you have the specify yourself what is the classification (Rc from 0 to 1). Unfortunatelly I don't know what is exactly the Rc, is it the pourcentage over water of the Path?.